BrokenMUGEN Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild of the premier HD Mugen.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) Empty
PostSubject: Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)   Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) Country_enforcers_640
Screenshot of the stage in wide mode (1280*720) downsized in 640*360
(downscaled, click on screenshot to open it and use the magnifier/mouse to see it real size).

This HD 720 stage is a pathetic hack of the original stage oldhostelHD24 included in the brokenmugen HD beta 3 release (06/10/2009) :

colors : 24 bits...
resolution : 1280*720
Animated : no
superjump : few
FPS 1280*800 16 bits : soon
FPS 1280*800 32 bits : can't because RCx is 16 bits only.

As CG said some weeks ago to elecbyte than :

"I think that the goal of your request (To stop BrokenMUGEN HD) is to steal us the HD content we develop since 9 months"

This crappy steal, released on the 2 main mugen forums represent 33% of the available HD stages for Elecbyte V1.0 RCx engine.

So, as we are the authors of the original release, we prefer to host it ourself than to let only warhouses providing it

Click here to download
Back to top Go down
https://brokenmugenguild.forumotion.com
Nabakelty

Nabakelty

PostSubject: Re: Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)   Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 am

To steal my epurated stage to do this, what a pity. Even, I choosed this stage because graphic scale fit perfectly with our HR2 chars... it doesn't fit at all with their LR/HR chars... Cool

This stage is just a failed hold-up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vyx

Vyx

PostSubject: Re: Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)   Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:27 am

Quote :
failed hold up

Laughing

His stage is not technically bad but i don't like the western mind...

Knowing the stealer, I'm sure he's sufficiently mentaly deficient to steal your BrokenHeadquartersHD24. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nabakelty

Nabakelty

PostSubject: Re: Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)   Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 am

hudge idea ! Very Happy

I will adapt it for RCx...
Back to top Go down
Vyx

Vyx

PostSubject: Re: Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)   Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am

Forbidden. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)   Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Country Enforcer (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage)
Page 1 of 1