BrokenMUGEN Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild of the premier HD Mugen.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help for xmugen brokenmugen characters not working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pescidavid

Help for xmugen brokenmugen characters not working Empty
PostSubject: Help for xmugen brokenmugen characters not working   Help for xmugen brokenmugen characters not working EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey, I'm really new to this so I might sound like a noob, but that's only because I am. I could use all the help I can get. For a long time I struggled getting xmugen onto my xbox and eventually by some miracle I was able to get one that worked on it and i run broken mugen on it. I have the renamer program but I still can't get some characters to work including The ninja turtles by "Dcat" that were released this January. I've seen them on youtube and they are the turtles I'd really like to use because of how much they tribute the old series. I can get them to come up on the menu but afterwards it crashes (same for my chuck norris too.) I think my broken mugen may be an old verion though, at the bottom of the menu it says "Beta 2001.11.14". I looked in the read me for the turtles characters as well as norris and it said something about them needing to run on a 2007 mugen. Is the problem that I have an old version? If so is there a new one I can get? Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much -David
Back to top Go down

Help for xmugen brokenmugen characters not working
Page 1 of 1